Dumb Question????

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Okay, I want to respond to some items re: auto restore and I started a post on April 8th that ran until 12 April when Allan provided the last comment.

Now there are two items on the board that the previous post has good info for and I also have addtional info to add :

So how do I create a "Look here" or "see" to refer/link to the previous post??

Thanx!

When you post a reply, Type "Look" and then tap the "http://" button above where you are replying. A window will pop up. Type "here"->hit ok. Another window will pop up->enter the url(copy-paste from the post or page you are referring to.)->hit ok. You're done. Submit Reply.

Thank You - I'll try it!!

THANX XSIVFORCE - it worked and I printed it out so I have your wonderful instructions for future use!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back