Dumb Question

M

ModestCargo

I know this is dumb but... how can I change the "XP Home" thing above my "Designed For Microsoft Windows XP" picture?

You should be able to do it now.
Go to user CP(at the top of the page)-->edit profile-->custom user text. No stupid questions...Just stupid answers. ;)

no probs mate I didn't see the custom thing either, thats why it still says xp home even though I have xp professional :)

You have to have at least 10 posts which ModestCargo has. But, I think you also have to be a member for a certain time period. (something like a week or 10 days or so) which
ModestCargo has not. Give it a few days.
As for sazar99, you have the days, you just need one more post.

yes thats true

when you get ten posts you will see

Custom User Text:
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
You may enter up to 25 characters.
Check the reset box if you wish to use the the default title for your usergroup and post count.
HTML is not allowed.

when you enter the edit profile in user CP then you will be able to change it to whatever you would like it to say

Okay, thanks for the help, guys. I'll wait a little longer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back