Dumb Laws

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
What's the dumbest law in your state or country?
Dumb Laws

Arizona: You may not have more than two dildos in a house. lol, where do they come up with these?

Glendale (suburb of Phoenix):Cars may not be driven in reverse.

Mesa (suburb of Phoenix): It is illegal to smoke cigarettes within 15 feet of a public place unless you have a Class 12 liqueur license. This law actually just went on the books within the last few years.

You can't eat an ice cream, or a pickle, cone on Sunday in the downtown area...

Oh and sodomy...
A local cab driver. been one for 15years, is not getting his license renew because 27years ago he pleaded guilty to consentual sodomy... He was getting oral sex in a park...

Anyway I hope your not breaking the law in Arizona...

Originally posted by MiseryQ
You can't eat an ice cream, or a pickle, cone on Sunday in the downtown area...

Oh and sodomy...
A local cab driver. been one for 15years, is not getting his license renew because 27years ago he pleaded guilty to consentual sodomy... He was getting oral sex in a park...

What state MiseryQ?

Anyway I hope your not breaking the law in Arizona...
I won't tell if you don't ;) ;) ;)

I heard that about VA... Even though I don't live there...

Fellatio is illegal in Florida....I'm serious!
But, nechrophelia (sp) is not...go figure?

Dumb Laws.

Jewelzz, Hope they don`t have a search warrant for your pad.
:D :D :D

The closet is old and dusty from lack of storage ;)

It'll be a tight squeeze...

I live in Northeast Oklahoma,about 12 miles from the Arkansas border.The county across the border is completely dry(no alcoholic beverages allowed).Needless to say,the county is surrounded by bars and liqueur stores.I realize that this isn't as stupid as some of the other examples posted here,but it is still ridiculus.

Originally posted by MiseryQ
sodomy... He was getting oral sex in a park...

Actually oral sex is illegal in everywhere. I don't know why, but even if you married, in your own house, if the law finds out about it, you go to jail. Don't know why, but this is really true.

I knew this thread would degenerate into a sexual one :D

So for something different.

All hackney carraiges (Taxi's) in London have to carry a bale of hay on top, in case the horse gets hungry.

Gay sex between two men is illegal under 21 but two women can have sex at any age. ( apparently that law dates from Queen Victorias time, no one could bring themselves to tell her about gay women and so it was never made illegal )

Originally posted by Bytes back
I knew this thread would degenerate into a sexual one :D

So for something different.

Gay sex between two men is illegal under 21 but two women can have sex at any age. ( apparently that law dates from Queen Victorias time, no one could bring themselves to tell her about gay women and so it was never made illegal )

I thought you were getting away from the sexual nature? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back