Dues Ex 2

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
So who here will be getting it? The game is going to be awsome :D Personally, I'll be getting it for my xbox.

Oh I will after a computer upgrade...Same for Thief III. The Unreal engine is so awesome (for now)!

Originally posted by o_87
So who here will be getting it? The game is going to be awsome :D Personally, I'll be getting it for my xbox.

meh... xbox... I am going to get it for PC... :)

I am expecting it to have some nice shader action... and it will be rendered in higher detail and therefore look better on my pc :)

I'd get it for my pc but it's a pos when it comes to games. :)

Personally this is the game I am looking forward to most in the next 12 months. Has so much promise its scary.

What is starting to jerk my chain is the total lack of community around the game. WIth the exception of about 12 screenshots, there has been NOTHING from Ion Storm at all. Total silence. The web site has not been updated in forever and the damned game is slipping like crazy. It should have been out 06/06/03 and it is now set at Feb 2004!?:(

Serioulsy, Mr Spector, extract a digit from an orofice....

yah... I am a huge deus ex fan.. I was a little disappointed they messed around with the augs system but it is likely they are going to make sure it works smooth :)

dynamic lighting makes my day..

It's been delayed again? I thought they had a firm december release this time?

probably all the time optimizing for nv3x code-paths is delaying these games... ie doom3/hl2 and what not...

Deus Ex is one of my favorite games, but they're dropping the whole conspiracy bit in this one. The story was the best part of the original IMO. Of course I'll get it anyway, it will still kick ass.

Its a UK PC Magazine.
Should clarify I guess.. it was actually an FMV.
Pretty cool, could well have been the intro
Showed the philadelphia (I think) office getting nailed by an awesome weapon and everyone running off to seattle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back