Dual Nvidia GeForce 7900GT Cards and Vista Question?

N

Not Bman

Alright before I installed Vista, I had 2 Nvidia 7900GT in dual mode.

I took one out just incase Vista couldn't handle it or whatnot.

I would like to install the other card back in, is it safe to do this? Anything I need to remove or add before I do this?

Re: dual 7900GT's

So should I remove the default Vista drivers, shutdown, install card, install nvidia drivers......

Re: dual 7900GT's

Since the cards are deemed as plug and play then Windows will just install the drivers on boot. Simply install the second card and then install the drivers.

What matt said.

Only consider doing what you are thinking of doing wrt installing sotware if it doesn't recognize and install off the bat.

I dont understand what u just said Saz, try installing the second card and see what windows does with it? or install the drivers from nvidia?

install the card, install the nvidia drivers expect issues since they are beta.

Alright then, I'll give it ago.

Thanks, I'll get back to you guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back