Dual motherboards

??

me? hes got the f work in there numerous times and your saying for me to be nice..........

sorry guys for that bad language, i lost control. please accept my apology

You know, maybe you all should keep it on subject. Djpapakas, asked a question about dual processor motherboards. Duuuuuh! When did all of you loose sight of that? When you started admiring each other's systems? :p
Help the guy out... Sheeesh. :rolleyes:

And watch the language, or I'll be EDITING next time. I think you understand, don't ya Ajsx15? ;)

Hey Djpapakas, You can get a dual and only use one CPU, no prob. You can try this link and look up ratings, tests and recomendations on Dual CPU Motherboards. ANd on overclocking, if that is yer game.

Originally posted by ajsx15
sorry guys for that bad language, i lost control. please accept my apology
happens to me all the time,
spikemic - I am just messin around.

Originally posted by spikemic
right, right. if you are not going to run software that is written for a multiprocessor environment, (ex - photoshop, sql, exchange, etc........) then having a dual processor machine is a waste of money the first processor will still do all the work.
benchmarks....pppfffft. who cares how much horsepower you make on the dyno if you cant apply it to the track....

thats not all true.. one processors doesnt do all of the work.. you can see by my sig. that i have a dual system, the two processors split up the work and programs like photoshop etc take full advantage, your only half right

Would a dual proc setup work well for those of us running programs like Seti? I run it full time, and very rarely see a hiccup in performance unless I am playing games, then I have to shut it down, especiall online games, major lag otherwise.

hey maveric169 thanks for telling me about this site, and oh i sent u an email back.. and i dont know the answer to your question

Originally posted by Ctopher10
hey maveric169 thanks for telling me about this site, and oh i sent u an email back.. and i dont know the answer to your question

Hey NP, glad to have you here!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back