Dual Monitor with PC Application Question???

Alex_is_Axel

.:: FTPAlex ::.
Goodmorning everyone

I have dual monitors and i usually move most applications over to the other screen for example winamp. When i close down winamp, and open it up again, the winamp program comes up on the main screen and not the secondary monitor. I was wondering how i can save the positions of applications so i dont have to keep on moving them across the screen every time i close them and re open them?

Thank you for your time and help

Sincerly Alex:cool:

Hi Al, Your up early aint ya.... Goto www.computeractive.co.uk
i have seen somert similer posted there, n im pretty sure they got programs an stuff as well for ya.

cya

p.s u going 2 town 2day?

LOL same thing to you ste "your up early" :p

I hadda look around the computeractive... couldnt find any programs that could help me about the application positioning. However, I did find a program called :

Palmasutra 2.1 - Get a grip on your lovemaking techniques :D HAHAHA
(what will they think of next)
That program came up in the search results for app positioning :p LOL

But yea, i cant find any programs on that site inwhich can help me. Its not really a problem, just slightly anoying :p

Nice Avatar Ste :cool:

Any other ideas anyone???? :confused:

Sincerly Alex :cool:

P.S I didnt get a txt back ste off anyone so i dunno whats goin on, has anyone spoke to you about it?

o ok no prob. an no no ones sed anything 2 me either so i dunno, and this email notification thing is annoying every 5 mins u gota click refresh just 2 see if anyone has replied.

If u get a reply from em, txt me or email me or somert.

cya

ste

will do ste... nothing yet still.. proberbly forgotten about us already (the cheek) :p

I know yea, the Email Notification thing is well anoyin to keep tabs on active threads.. hope it comes back soon. I used to rely on it all the time.

Cheers anyways ste, and ill contact you if i hear anythin from um

Sincerly, Alex :cool:

This should save your settings for WinAmp 2.81
Open preferences > click options > put a check mark on Multi-monitor and Litestep VWM compatible mode

Check out UltraMon
www.realtimesoft.com

thanx Razor, thats helped alot :D .. i didnt realise there was an option in the Winamp program for multimonitoring.. i have Ultramon, its pretty good and helpful

Thanx once again Razor :D

Sincerly Alex:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back