Dual Monitor (Geforce 4 Mx420 + ??? )

D

DarrylB

Hey
I use windows XP and needed help with dual monitors.
I use a Geforce 4 MX420 on an AGP Slot.. Thats only for a single monitor. Does anyone else use this video card for dual? Any recommendations for a 2nd video card? I cant afford much. Like Geforce2 or TNT 2 ultra (less then 50 is best). Im just needing it to be compliant with winXP and use detonator drivers to make it work even better :)

Any recommendations? Tips? Tricks? Please help!! Tnx

hey

that geforce 4 mx has dual ram dac, you dont need another vid card. use the nview app with the latest 28.32 drivers. you can drive 2 moniters with that 1 card, just go to nvidia and read some tutorials on the nview technology. unless there is a geforce 4 with out dual ram dac then it should work........;)

I know of twinview and how you can have multiple desktops on 1 monitor.. but im not aware of a way to connect 2 monitors to 1 card.. I only have a single VGA slot

The geforce4 i have, has a single VGA port, and svideo
That is it.

does it have a dvi port and the analog port?

if it has the dvi port you can buy an hd analog cable, it connects to the dvi port and has an analog adapter on the other end.and works on an analog as well.........

nope.. none.. :(

I never anticipated myself going to a dual monitor setup.
Anyone know of a good cheap vid card which will work ok as a second?

ahh

your outta luck then sorry, but you can use a tv as another moniter, loloololololol you have the svideo, lolol

I am going to use that as a 3rd...

But i still am going to buy a 19in monitor.. And need to pick up a video card.. unless i can sell this vid card for a good price.. then i can go buy a dual vga vid card...

i think there is a geforce 2 mx pci card that is 50 bucks but i dont have a link, sor

just use google and do a search, im sure you can find somthing.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back