Dual booting with XP & 98

M

Marco

Hi,
could someone tell me the best way to set up my PC to dual boot with XP home edition and W98 se.
I have XP installed already and do not want te format the drive again, but would like the option to dual boot W98 se.
Any advice would be great
Thanks

Change your boot.ini file in XP to add the W98SE drive/partition. Do a search in forums and there are a couple that will tell you what to do, deprending on weather you have a second drive or just a partition.

I just read my reply and I type way too fast. My spelling is atrocious. Sorry

Thats ok.
Thanks for that, i will have a search around and see what i can find

I just installed 98 first. Then installed XP. XP automatically sets up the dual boot for you. You just choose when it asks you!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back