Dual AMDs vs. Dual Intel Xeons...

I put this in the wrong forum can it be moved to General or someplace?!?

Thanks...

done. Lonman ;)

Last time I looked it the Athlons were beating the Xeons by 2 games...

-edit- make that 4 games...

There running for 55 games,,, however long that takes... The table at the bottom says it's updated every 24hours so I guess they were planning on a few days...

Notice how long it takes for the Intels to choose there next move where they get in trouble?!?

AMD's probably starting to overheat with all the competition it's been facing. Intel's tricking the AMD to believe it is invulnerable so it starts getting careless...;)

"It ain't over till the fat lady sings..."

It appears the games getting harder,,, They are'nt going as fast as the first few I saw...

AMDs probablys going into standby...

Not only is this an amd vs. intel matchup... but the programs themselves are different... those are the actual program names. From what i've been able to gather, Fritz has been THE top chess game for quite a while... I'm guessing Shredder had an overhaul and actually got on a competitive level with Fritz. Knowing that, they'd have to switch programs on each of the test machines and run another series in order to make a real amd vs. intel dual.

Thanks for ruining it Lonman... :D...
Not only are the programs different but the engines might be as well... There are different "plug-ins" for each of these programs...

Seems to me that two computers playing with identical programs and engines should have a draw each time regardless of the cpu... now if they were playing UT where speed was a factor?!? I don't believe this is any kind of test of the CPUs... I do want to try this with maybe my 486 playing my XP... Now that would be a test...

Fritz/AMD wins 20 portions against Shredder/Intel, remisierte 29 portions and loses 22 portions

Thats the best i can get from babel fish

I think they should use the same program and pentium4s vs athlonxps at the same speed

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back