DU Meter??

B

Bubbabyte

everyone by now must know of this little program that shows upload and download speeds on your desktop.......well is there any program like this that can show you WHOLE network stats.....i have a cable connetion going to hub.....out to 2 computers.........i want to keep an eye on my bandwidth and watch what's going on with the other computer......is there a program that will watch my D/U straight from the netgear switch.........??????

If your switch supports SNMP (which it prbably doesn't if it wasn't very expensive) then you can use that. Otherwise I'd say you probably can't monitor it.

ok first do you have a hub, a router, or a switch? you said hub, then switch...i'm guessing if you have cable your probably have a router :)

most router's have a built in config page and that usually will tell you the full data amt the router has proccessed, so you might wanna look there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back