DSL only file sharing

i know of many file sharing programs, but not of specific dsl only if thats indeed what you are looking for.

nope...but dare i ask why u want DSL only?

(winmx let's you sort by conxion speed...try that)

well, becuse as mutch as I like Kazza it is realy hard to find new games and stuff (for reserch only, I do not use warez programs) and it can take ages to download rare stuff.

DSL Only?

The beauty of Kazaa and other similar P2P apps is that, even though it may take a couple of days to get the complete file, it will keep trying until you tell it to stop. No matter what P2P you use people are going to disconnect you, connections get reset and so forth. If you have DSL, it shouldn't matter, have it find more sources. If you're on a dial up...welll get a faster connection if you plan to try and d/l large files. If it is something very difficult to find, message the person and see if you can arrange something with them. As far as a "DSL Only" file sharing utility....write one and I'm sure you can make money off it, but other than that I've never heard of any such thing. But then the question arises... why would you want DSL only when there are faster and more reliable connections to be made thru Cable, T1 etc.? You may also want to consider alternate resources for your "research" such as IRC. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back