Dsl And Alcatel Speed Touch Home Modem Help!!!

T

ThePunkerGuy

Hi.. I am in a terrible rutt.. ok here is what is going on.. i have the Alcatel Speed Touch Home modem .. it is plugged into my hub and so are my 3 computers... all have windows xp. Now i setup all the internet connections in the internet connection wizard in xp and chose PPoE.. etc.. and i did this on all my computers. Well see it worked fine for the last 6 months where any 2 of my computer could connect to the internet like seperate internet dial up connections at the same time.. so like 2 computer could be online at once.. and now all of a suddon like it is only letting one on at a time.. if you connect on one and then try to connect on another one it tells the other one that the network hardware is incompatible or something, but i if i dissconnect from the one i am connected on then i can connect on a different one. Basically the problem is that i used to be able to connect 2 computers to the internet at once and now out of the blue i can only connect 1.. and i really have to get it back working so i can connect 2 computer online at the same time.. I have no clue what happened.. and here is another thing.. like in the manual for the modem it says that i can access its setup by going in my browser and going to its ip :10.0.0.136 (or whatever it is) or by typing SpeedTouch.lan .. well that has never worked and i have reset the modems default with the button in the back many times.. so i cant configure it that way for some reason.. i have the same in problems in 98 and xp so its not the OS.. thanks.. i hope someone can help me make sense of this mess quickly!
- Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back