DS lite

I want the new mario bros so bad I can f***ing taste it!! The lite comes out in 3 weeks I think. I don't know what the difference is but I've been told it'll be worth the wait for the lite. Plus it'll be cheaper, $129 rather than $200 or more.

hmm... looks nicer than the regular ds... that's for sure

it would be nice if it came in black enamel though

I'd like a lite, if only for the brighter screen, however I'll want to know if current homebrew solutions work before considering a purchase :)

I bought me Dreamcast, I sold it... I bought my XBox, I sold it... I bought a Nintendo DS, guess what... I sold it.

As much as I would love to own a lite, I know after a couple of months I would simple eBay it and waste more valuable money. Its just not viable at the moment and not a needed purchase thats for sure! :p

sean.ferguson said:
I bought me Dreamcast, I sold it... I bought my XBox, I sold it... I bought a Nintendo DS, guess what... I sold it.

As much as I would love to own a lite, I know after a couple of months I would simple eBay it and waste more valuable money. Its just not viable at the moment and not a needed purchase thats for sure! :p
Dude, you just sell everything. You'd sell your own limbs, were they not attached and useful for creating eBay auctions. :D :p

SPeedY_B said:
Dude, you just sell everything. You'd sell your own limbs, were they not attached and useful for creating eBay auctions. :D :p

You actully have a point, what can I say... I get myself into some serious finacial mishaps :p

sean.ferguson said:

thank goodness u sold the dreamcast :)

I think the DS lite great but I already got use to my old DS. I wish they had brought this one out to begin with.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back