drivers for scanmagic 1200 ub plus`

Have you tried doing a google for .....Xp drivers for scanmagic 1200 ub plus. Came back with a couple of pages of hits.

i installed the scanner driver but nothing happend can anyone else help me

I have a scanjet but it might go the same way. It has to loaded a certain way or it will not work.
The scanner has to be left unplugged. The drivers & software are loaded. At some point you are asked to plug the scanner in & it finishes off the installation.
If you didn't do it that way try removing all traces of the scanner software/driver & start again. If you have anxp driver there is no reason why it should not work.
If you did do it that way then I got no clue.

the driver never asked me too plug anything it when it gets done it asks to restart and if i try to use the xp driver when it is tryin to find a driver it has a ? on it

This is one I just found. Did you have a look at the htm.

"Windows 98, 2000, ME, & XP driver.
Version 1.2
Unzip to temp folder and double-click the htm file and print out the installation instructions. When ready to install just double-click the web.exe file."

Found it here. Not sure if it is the driver for your scanner though. Have a look.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back