• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Drivers for Gravis

C

Cameron203

Does anyone know where i can get a driver for a gravis eliminator gamepad pro other than the generic winxp driver. I checked there website and couldn;t find anything.
thanks

C

Cameron203

There is nothing at this website for windows xp os using gravis eliminater gamepad pro.
thanks anyway

C

Cameron203

If you look a little more closing at what your downloading it is not drivers for gamepad pro but software for the xperience controls windows xp comes with drivers already preloaded with xp but they are not functioning with my machine. I already got rid of the junk anyway. If you can't beat em join em GO MICROSOFT sidewinder. Just pay attention a little more ok big guy

A

Asmo

Okay, whatever, gamepad works fine with my machine, even before I had those drivers, figured thats what you were lookin for, last time I help you.

C

Cameron203

little man in a big man's world

thanks for not helping anymore. You are too smart for me anyway. I don't know why your upset you misread my post or interpreted it wrong and you want to get an attitude with me, i don't want your help, its no help at all anyway. Let the big dawgs answer the threads. Sit down son

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi