Driver IRQL not less or equal ?! How to solve ?

H

Hanz

I dunno watz excactly the source of this problem ... when i d/l from a hi speed server in mirc the error will occur.. sometimes when playing diablo2 it will occur too...

I've seen this error posted a few times. The solutions i've seen have been in relation to sound card drivers and motherboard drivers. You might check and make sure those drivers are XP compatible as it usually turns out to be a hardware compatibility issue. Good luck.

Don't know if this will help, but is anything sharing IRQs? Everything is sharing IRQ 3 on mine and I have had the error too. (blue screened) :( I wonder if that has something to do with it

I had this issue for a long time with the XP bettas on an MSI Motherboard - Try getting the lattest Bios (me very carefull up-dating your bios) and latest drivers for your Chipset - Via have had a few up-dates for XP and I'm sure the others will follow.

Make sure all your PCI slots are set to PnP and your bios is set to "PnP Enabled OS"

The IRQ settings are a thing of the past - The bios gives total control to the OS and using ACPI - you might see allot of IRQ's being used by the same device - don't worry about it - you can't change IRQ's anyway and this is normal.

usb

I'm french
exuse me for translate.

In france we have the problem.
For me the problem started when i use the modem USb for ADSL.

I had a problem with a drivers.
my modem usb to take over power. because >500ma

Maybe you are usb no? game pad USB? steering wheel usb?

I solve my problem in to change my modem, i use a modem ethernet.

bye.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back