Drive Image or Ghost

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
I have (hmmm, cracked) copies of Drive Image 5.0 and Ghost 2002. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions of which one to use if I was gonna use it to make an image of my system drive so I can mess around with it and not worry about destroying it. I would like to a) make an image to my secondary physical drive and b) make an image to cd's

Also was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for finding manuals for either program (.pdf, .doc, .txt, etc)

Any help would be appreciated

Also, feel free to email me or AIM me:

dreamliner77@hotmail.com
dreamliner77 (AIM)

Not realy allowed to surport illegal software on here. Should of just said you were thinking of buying them or you had OEM versions

if you like the gui then drive image is what you want...as far as docs go just go to the uh...website.:D

Yes no need to mention "cracked"...

My choice is Ghost,,, I use 7.5Corp... Not something thats widely know but all you need to use Ghost is the Boot floppy,,, Which I have on Kazaa and eDonkey... I might put it at the DLZone too...

Excellent program...

I tried Ghost - without any luck!

before:

c: winME
d: win2k
e: winXP

after:
c: winme - works fine
d: win2k - wouldn't log on - error message - couldn't fix it.
e: winxp - wouldn't log on - error message - couldn't fix it.

No more Ghost for me...

havent tried Drive image yet...

Some of the older Ghosts If I remember right did'nt work with Win2k...

7.5c runs flawless...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back