Drive Image 2002

T

trellawny

Hi
I have a yamaha 8824 scsi CD-RW, LSI Logic 53C810 card running XP Pro
My problem is that, when using Drive Image 2002 to backup to CD-RW my burner is not recognised in DOS. Ive loaded the scsci drivers on the 2 boot disks but no joy. Any ideas would be welcome. thanx

I want to image a Windows 98SE drive on to a Windows 2000 Pro system that was originaly also a Windows 98SE --yeah, I'm going back to the good old days when everything worked.

Drive Image says that there new version works without going into DOS. Do they mean that I won't see DOS on my screen, or could this be an XP problem with DriveImage?

My third PC is Windows XP Pro. No I won't be DriveImaging that one to Windows 98SE, but I've though about it. Please post here or email me what you learn about drivers or what else the problem could be.

Drive Image 2002 provides the opportunity to make a boot disk. It also makes a virtual bootdisk which it stores on your harddrive using it's own DOS. This enables your backup CD to aut boot. I am not sure of the exact procedure athis moment but if you look in the help file it will give you the whole procedure. It works perfectly and I use it on a weekly basis

Considering windows does not have DOS it may be difficult for it to recognize your drive - LOL - windows XP has DOS emulation only.

Then can you tell me beatlesdb why a creative 8432 ide CD-RW works with the same set up. Just thought you might know

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back