• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Drive ghosting

Krux

Nissan Powered
haha thats not quite what I want to do, you see I want to have the face on my cd drive so it looks like I don't have any but when u push on the front cover the tray pops out.

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
Originally posted by Krux
haha thats not quite what I want to do, you see I want to have the face on my cd drive so it looks like I don't have any but when u push on the front cover the tray pops out.
Man I wish I had your free time :rolleyes:

Krux

Nissan Powered
sheesh I have a full time job, school, and a gf. What are u talking about free time..... I do this while I sleep :(

I actually try to get it done on the weekends and seeing as how my girl will be in hawii for 2 weeks i will have a little bit of time for myself.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
Originally posted by Krux
kinda like this? the frount is flat except for a lil bar which ya push to open it :

behind face:

That'll be tricky. Maye take a drive cover and somehow spring mount it so that when you press it, it presses the eject on the CD drive.

Somehow...

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
superglue a bit off wood to the drive door?........then have a hole or something to that the eject button can be pushed......

cant say i've seen a kit or anything about

Krux

Nissan Powered
Originally posted by Zedric
That'll be tricky. Maye take a drive cover and somehow spring mount it so that when you press it, it presses the eject on the CD drive.

Somehow...

yah something like that, but I can't seem to find a site that says HOW to do it I know it can be done ive seen it on lots of rigs just never asked how they did it, d'oh!:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies