dress bad and face the consequences

For 40 years I've watched people make cartoons and jokes out of the appliance repair guys ass crack showing while he works on the washing machine. Now every half pint moron in high school dresses the same ignorant way because some crack head, rock start stumbled out on stage that when way too øøøøed up to see straight. What a stupid reason to dress like a moron.

Rant over.

No matter how stupid anyone thinks they look ... how is that precendece for such a bill? If you don't like what they wear, look the other way. By all means, don't burden yourself by looking at them. People might think it looks stupid, ignorant, bla bla bla bla bla ... but that is just opinion. Trying to put a law on something so subjective is just stupid.

vern said:
No matter how stupid anyone thinks they look ... how is that precendece for such a bill? If you don't like what they wear, look the other way. By all means, don't burden yourself by looking at them. People might think it looks stupid, ignorant, bla bla bla bla bla ... but that is just opinion. Trying to put a law on something so subjective is just stupid.
oh yea you're right i thought the states was all about freedom and expressing your thoughts and blah blah so isn't that kinda keeping them from their rights?

LeeJend said:
Now every half pint moron in high school dresses the same ignorant way because some crack head, rock start stumbled out on stage that when way too øøøøed up to see straight. What a stupid reason to dress like a moron.
Hahaha. Reminds me of junior year in high school. I had just moved in from India and I saw a guy dressed that way. I just ignored it at first. Then I saw another...and another...and then I realized it was some new kind of fad. It was hilarious. :D

yeah i just saw it on the news it was dropped, maybe 3 years ago i would have thought this was a stupid law, but its not like put ur pants on ur ankles, a lil sagging is ok to where a lil of the boxer shows, but not an underwear fashion show

It should have been passed.. I see this all around, in cluded in this should be fat people!!!

Comon' I see it all over.. the fat girl trying to look like a supermodel with her nasty belly hangin over her belt jiggling around for the world to see... SEXY!! :dead:

What ever happed to the days in highschool when someone wore loose fitting jeans we shortchecked them! :eek: Perhaps we need to do more of this..

Yeah I think we need to sit down and look at what people are wearing and see about what is publicly acceptable.. For example I have to look at guy underwear all day long and the whale with the thong hangin out, Why cant we have the 5'10" 125 Blond super model walk donw the street in her underwear? Thats not acceptable to the public? But the fatties with the bellies hanging out and the spandix skin tight pant is OK...... Something gotta give here,, Hopefully not the seams

So it's ok for the hot barbie doll to show her underwear and not for the fatass down the hall? It's gross? Is that even an argument?

noo it shouldn't have been passed because ppl are free to wear what they desire to wear

Are you gonna complain when some hot girl infront of you has her thong hiked up or if she sits down and u can see her thong? I think not...lets be pratical here.

TittleBitties said:
Are you gonna complain when some hot girl infront of you has her thong hiked up or if she sits down and u can see her thong? I think not...lets be pratical here.

I was going to post that in my first reply but didnt go with it :(

lol...i think i could of worded it better but i couldnt think of what.

Who the hell cares? We all have necks and can turn and look away :rolleyes:

To be fair to the state of Virginia, the Senate just killed the bill.

Melon

Evil Marge said:
Who the hell cares? We all have necks and can turn and look away :rolleyes:

well said. I think people have the right to dress however they so choose. if I have to see their underwear.. then so be it. Its not that big of a deal.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back