Dreamweaver Bug

T

TomServo

When using Dreamweaver Ultradev4 (or DW4 for that matter) in Win2k and WinXP, there is a problem that occurs in the property inspector box. Whenever you select from the pulldown menus for Font or Size (for instance), the top part of the box changes to what looks like a background of the box where you can see the objects label. (I see "operties" in my case) This bug appears to be introduced when you run the 4.01 update. I have had this issue with Win2K and XP on both my laptop (compaq Armada E500) and my Workstation at home. The laptop is using an ATI Rage Mobility Pro set while the Workstation is running an NVidia GF2 64mg DDR card so I don't feel there is a video specific problem.
Has anyone seen this behavior? I don't feel it is imperative that I run Macromedia's update but all the same, a mystery to me. I have yet to here a repsonse from Macromedia so I thought I'd ask here.

I would suggest you try a dreamweaver support forum or dreamweaver support newsgroups. Especially because you experience the same issue in 2K and XP, which implies it's not just you, nor is it just one OS.
/L.A

I should and I will when I get back home, but our network here doesn't allow "news://" through so this is one of the few discussion groups I am able to access. Just thought I'd through it out here though in case anyone had seen it. I'm just kinda impatient I guess :)

Thanks,

Servo

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back