DrDivx, folder is read only

brocher

OSNN Senior Addict
I have been trying to convert a file to divx. Only problem is that when it comes to the save part, any folder i choose, it always says, This folder is "read only" even if i change the folder from read only it doesn't work.
Any idea whats happening?

Have you tried changing the compatibility mode for the program you are trying to run?

I have tried the compatiblity mode with no joy. I have went to c drive and made it NOT read only, i have also done the same with all folders with in c drive i.e. users etc.

Are you the owner of the folder?Might was to add yourself if you are not. Add your user name to the folder and put full access. Just some ideas.

BUt its any folder on the pc. I can access the folders with any other program but DRDIVX

Are you running the program as an Administrator? If you right-click on the application shortcut, there is a context option for Run as Administrator - that may help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back