dragonball GT

Sazar

Rest In Peace
dragonball GT is coming to Cartoon Network starting nov 7th @ 6:30pm... :)

those into db... check it out...

personally I was a bigger fan of dbz than any other saga's but still there is nothing at all wrong with db gt once it gets going...

I've seen most of the GT episodes on tape, definately better than the Z series.

It's a group of yellow balls created by little green men that summons a magical dragon that grants you 3 wishes - I'm not kidding :D

Use to watch it but gets crap :rolleyes:

Like DragoBall-Z though cant wait for it to come bk on :cool:

I recorded the first episode... pretty kewl :)

seen it before but the japanese version... funimation does a decent job...

Originally posted by coathanger007
It's a group of yellow balls created by little green men that summons a magical dragon that grants you 3 wishes - I'm not kidding :D

there are different sets... the earth ones initially gave 1 wish.. I think they upgraded to give 3 wishes later in dbz...

the namekian balls gave 3 wishes afaik but they were destroyed I think...

the blackstar dragonballs are the big thing in db-gt...

one wish...

Well, i did ask...

:D

I dont think thats come to the UK yet - the closest thing we've got by the sound of it is Pokemon, but i feel like you might wanna take my head off for that comparison so i will leave it there.

Originally posted by TheBlueRaja
Well, i did ask...

:D

I dont think thats come to the UK yet - the closest thing we've got by the sound of it is Pokemon, but i feel like you might wanna take my head off for that comparison so i will leave it there.

DragonBall-z finshed 3/4 months bk in the UK and GT has been on for hages now for 3/4 months lol

Dragonball-z been on for about 2 years in the uk now lol dunno where you been :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Benny
Army :( And thats where I'm going back in couple of hours :mad:

I figured as much..

take care of yourself though m8...

:cool:

Thanks dude :)
Back home now :D

P.S.
Why aren't I a moderator yet?

Odd people :confused: :p

Originally posted by Benny
Thanks dude :)
Back home now :D

P.S.
Why aren't I a moderator yet?

Odd people :confused: :p

you never get mod-ship if you ask for it :cool:

(unsubstantiated rumour)

Originally posted by Sazar
you never get mod-ship if you ask for it :cool:

(unsubstantiated rumour)
Is that like when your looking for a towel and you can't find it, but once you get a clean one you find the old one? :rolleyes:

I've passed "unsubstantiated rumors" , I'm offended no one offered me yet... ungrateful *******s :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back