Downloading Music

D

dltyrrell

Hello Everybody,

I am new at this. I would like to know how and where can I go to download music to my CDRW? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey, I'm from California too. Fresno to be exact.

First of all, you need a program to DL music from (i.e. Morpheus, Kazaa, IRC). I use audiogalaxy as it provides the best results for the music I look for (bay area rap). Once you have the music downloaded to your hard drive, you can use a recording program like Easy CD Creator or Nero, and burn to your CDR-W. Alot of folks have had problems using Easy CD with XP, however I have yet to experience any trouble. I believe MusicMatch also works well.

If you want this music to play in a car or other CD stereo, you must use a CDR and finalize the disc. Hopefully this helps you out.

Also, Nero has a good help file, just read that and it will put you in the right direction. Let me know if you need anymore help!

Audio galaxy rules, that's the thruth, too bad it hasn't video, software sharing, among others..but it's good at it. As for the recording program, i personnaly like Nero more than any other. Quick, stable (at least with me), easy and it supports mp3 decoding to .cda. VEry nice, just download a demo from ahead.com and see for yourself.

Or if you really want join a Fxp board there's lots out there and they have tons more to offer besides music....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back