Downloaded new Ati driver yuk!

I

ikester7579

I downloaded the driver that ended in 93 yesterday. It's a beta. My computer refused to work. No picture and would not load. Had to restore to fix it. Did anyone else try it? I have a 8500 ATI card. The first time after install my computer loaded but screen was shimering around the edges. So I knew something was wrong. So I decided that maybe set the resolution to where I usually have it would maybe fix it. Wrong! thats when it stopped working. I installed it again samething happened. So just a warning! Wait until the aproved version comes out.

Amd 1.4 gig Athalon
266 fsb sdram
768 megs of ram
aazza mobo with via chips
ati 8500 128 meg ddr
20 gig hd and a 10 gig hd

hey, it's a beta, and a risk you take.. I've had lots of luck with 6052 and 6071.. I didn't want to try the beta drivers until I heard from others.. ATI has released 6094 Catalyst drivers which I will load up tonight..

if i'll hear again about ATI drivers , i'll .............................. soon :D

ATI

sorry to say this guys but the new drivers from ATI that i got today are great they kick butt??!!!

love ATI there the best!! you just need to know how to tweak them!!!!

ATI

yup sure have

10 boards 10 system crashes!! hate them....

i will never put another one into a system i build for a customer!!!!

to many problems...
arrgg

ATi

HMM perhaps..

but i doubt it... been doing this way too long to make vid. card mistakes... the only cards that i have found to be able to pass our stress tests have been the ATI, for cross platform perf. and gaming... they are a far better board than anything out there... have been putting there new drivers through tests for the past hour... also overclocking the three boards i have here by 200 % no probs. yet... there a little hot but that can be taken care of!!

My ATI driver is performing top-notch. I'm even thinking about liquid cooling my monitor's screen it's so screaming fast!:D

ATI

nice to see another ATI fan!!

there great.....

arrgg these guys not configing there stuff right i guess??!!

i really don't hate ATI cards but their drivers are in some part as not performant as NVIDIA has , there is much more place for improving them .. my opinion ..

How many driver updates does nvidia have out?

I think it's 50 -100. LOL lost count. I do admit that drivers ATI has can be better. But thats the fun of it. When the better one comes out. Bye Bye Geforce! By the way, I got my ATI to do over 15,000 points on 3d mark 2001 se. But the card got so hot afraid it was gonna catch fire lol. So I know it will kick butt just wait. HEHE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back