Download Manager

M

macthemac

Hi guys, i would like to know you guys opinions of which DOWNLOAD MANAGER is the best.
I've heard loads of them like : FLASHGET, DAP, LEECHGET, GETRIGHT Etc...... but which one is the best ? We don't know.
So i would like to have your opinions and then we can get to a conclusion.
Thank you all.
mac...

In my opinion Star Downloader is the best.

From the developer:
Star Downloader is a download accelerator that can increase download speeds by up to 400 percent. Unlike similar applications, it is completely free. It does not contain any banner ads or spy-ware.

http://www.stardownloader.com/index.php

some people will come in here and tell you your downloads will not increase in speed with a dl proggy

doesn't matter, the resume feature is good enough reason to have one.

I use star, but I understand everyone falls in love with whichever one they start with...so take your pick

I recommend DAP as it breaks up the files and also d/ls it from other mirrors. I have used all Download Managers and found DAP to be the best. Each to his/her own though.... Download a few and try them out for yourself:)

I've been using Flashget.. it's pretty good.. overall though with my cable conenction I've been getting rates of anywhere from 300-600+K depending on the server.. for the most part I get my files so fast I don't need to worry about a manager.. **knocks on wood**

I use LeechGet 2002, it's FREE. I like it a lot. I've never tried any of the other download managers though. You can download 3 or more pieces of the file at the same time. My connection is Satellite Broadband. LeechGet does support Dial-Up as well.

In my opinion DAP is the best but the last two weeks i am using Mass downloader and i really like it too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back