download all files in a directory

forcer

OSNN Senior Addict
i'm downloading mp3s in a directory on a website, there is over 1000 mp3s and its annoying clicking on each 1 of them. is there any programs that will list the directory n just download all files automatically, or any other ways?

Look into the windows version of wget, it does exactly that. Scans a HTML document ( this case a website ) and follows and downloads all links.

Originally posted by X-Istence
Look into the windows version of wget, it does exactly that. Scans a HTML document ( this case a website ) and follows and downloads all links.

i downloaded this, dont have a clue how to use it, r u supposed 2 compile it first or something coz that doesnt work either.

try using opera... there is a panel on the hotlist bar that lists all the links on a page.... you can download all links with one click... you can also make a selection and download that

non of the ones in that thread really done the job, neither did opera. i jus need 2 be able to list the files in a directory and then download them but when accessing the directory in a browser it redirects u so thats y it didnt work in opera

You can use Flashget - Just right click and select download all with flashget .. Mine you it will download all links in the page with selecting this ...

i cant use flash get coz it uses a script..

downloadMP3.php?tune=blkdnen-crypted code-id=choon.mp3/dfkjlskfj

i know the actual link to the folder where the mp3's are stored but when u go there they use a javascript that directs u to the mp3 script page... so if i wonna download a choon without usiong the script i gotta get the file name of the mp3 from the script page and put it on the end of the path... there is over 1000 mp3s in the folder and doing that is taking forever... so what i need to do is to get a program and be able to enter the folder link 2 the mp3s and then it will scan the folder for all the files and download them 1 by 1

Hmmm ... I doubt you will find one like that - Good luck though ..

I'd say the purpose of the redirect is to keep peple from doing just that. Saves the site op money on bandwidth and so on. Give this a try though, just make sure the link depth is 1 so you don't download the whole site. Also, you should be able to filter extensions, to only download .mp3 files.

http://www.quadsucker.com/ultraweb/

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back