Double Celebration!!

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Today's a really great day for me.

First of all, high school's finally over. Yeah, seniors got out of school today. Looking forward to a long summer break before I head off to UCLA in September. Should be fun. Graduation is on Tuesday, and that's going to be great too.

I also realized that I've almost hit 3000 posts today, so that gives me all the more reason to give out free pie to everyone. ;)

Woooohooo...today's day calls for a celebration! :D :D

Oooh, and there's more. Just found out that I crossed 400,000 keystrokes in Project-Dolphin too. Shhweeet! :D

Haha, talking to yourself again, eh NetRyder :p

Congrats!! :)

Congratulations! :) Talking to yourself isn't that bad, just look at the 100's of pages in Really Long Thread

C'mon NetRyder! 1 more post and you hit the 3 grand! Give me a few more years and I'll be there too! :D

3000th post!

P.S. This is by no means a post count party. It's more of a school-is-finally-over kind of party. The post-count is just tertiary :p

Thanks for the congrats ppl :)

a big day for you my friend...that makes it a big day for me too:)

I'm still in school... Oh the school is over, but I'm still here. Still have some electronics sheit to hand in.

I have got some way to go. I'm sure I will get there by the end of the century!! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back