DOTA Online?

msixteen

OSNN Junior Addict
anybody plays dota-online?, they said that it's online but i can only play it offline i already downloaded the map but still not working... any comments or suggestions is highly appreciated. thanks in advance.

i've downloaded the map already but how can i connect online, there is no log in screen, i've already installed the latest patch what else is missing...

U need Warcraft 3 and expansion Frozen Throne to be install before u can play.

Latest Map version is 6.28.

KingKian,
I've already done that, but i don't see the log-in screen...

msixteen said:
KingKian,
I've already done that, but i don't see the log-in screen...

which log in screen u r refering?
cant get thru FT.exe?
or cant get into battle net?

Last edited:
actually i can play it offline, but not online there is no log-in screen...

Suggest that u reinstall Warcraft 3: ROC and then install expansion: Frozen Throne.
If problem persist, contact Bizzard.
U have paid, trouble their tech support :)

I dont know if you are still reading this thread but....Dota is also around on regular Warcraft 3 w/o the expansion if it is only frozen throne you cant log into....the newest version of the map is like 3.9c...

msixteen...did u ever figure out your problem? im just curious wat was wrong...

I love dota. Nothing more fun than techies' carefully planned gambits. Easy to counter, but... Even its counters make it an irritation if you play it right.

Techies is good to slow down enemy play.
But no use in late game, unless techies farm till E.O.S and Divine Rapier.
That will be Battle Techies instead of Sabotage Techies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back