Doom III

L

leebobs

Has anyone sucessfully obtained a copy of DOOM III from file sharing or IRC channels??!?

I am asking because I have found 3 versions of the game 100mb, 300mb and 750mb versions. Anyone know which one to download??

I am thinking 750mb is an iso but am not sure....

Thanks

Andy

i had a good copy and it wasnt all that big if i remember correctly it was around 389 meg. or so

correction 368meg !!

the leaked version was 400 MB in rar format.
don't get it, you will be waisting your time and your money it's impossible to run it on less than 2 GHZ 512 MB ram and ATI pro 9700...those with geforce 4 got 2-6 FPSs!

yes its a complete waste of time ... the real file size on IRC is 368meg ...but its a waste of bandwidth

Originally posted by Octopus
the leaked version was 400 MB in rar format.
don't get it, you will be waisting your time and your money it's impossible to run it on less than 2 GHZ 512 MB ram and ATI pro 9700...those with geforce 4 got 2-6 FPSs!

Thats true in some respects. I actually got up tp 23 with that demon dog for about two seconds lol:D

well on my AMD Althon XP 1900+ and 640 mb DDR and a GeForce 2 Mx 400, i got about 20 fps stable, some times went down to 10 but most up to 20, the reason, this guy that i know was screwing around with some congifs, and some how got the game to run smoother and use less resources.

In total, i do not feel that it was a waste of my time however now i know what Doom III has, and i don't think i wanted to know that right away.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back