DOOM III when the heck is it being released?

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political Access
OK I really don't know so humour me!!

When is this game actually going to be released?

Personally I'm getting bored waiting :(

Mubbers

November 15 2003, It migh go next year there is 50/50 percent chance. Personally I don't trust john carmack, he will not release until after the craze for half life 2 is over.

November 3rd Was on The Chart In Game, But i dont Really Rely on Relase Dates When it Concerns a game as big as this.

Originally posted by neo
November 15 2003, It migh go next year there is 50/50 percent chance. Personally I don't trust john carmack, he will not release until after the craze for half life 2 is over.

...or release it before the Half Life 2 craze beings?!....

to be honest i doudt id will even hav it done by november an even then are probably pushing it.

Originally posted by ste_w
to be honest i doudt id will even hav it done by november an even then are probably pushing it.
you said it

Id can't even release the spec's by november forget about the game. Well just wait and watch and fullfill you erge with alpha or better yet half-life 2.:cool:

The big question is when are they going to release DUKE NUKEM FOREVER.

Bring HL2 on Babyyyyyyyyyyyy

Originally posted by Sinster
The big question is when are they going to release DUKE NUKEM FOREVER.

Bring HL2 on Babyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dude r u serious, DNF is long gone in the attic. I will be amazed if it will release when I am 60. ;) :p Forget it Stop living in the past (I am sorry if I offended you):eek:

i don't really have anything intelligent to add to this post. I'm just surprised to see someone else has a Domo Kun picture (Teddy).

too bad it's nicer than mine. :)

As for Doom III i don't really care because I won't be able to run it anyay.

I know how you feel Gladner, i wouldnt be able to run it either (i got the same graphics card as you :D (Geforce 2 MX 400 RULEZ! :D hehe). But i know somewhere where i can go to have ago of it :) until i get an upgrade ;)

They say Doom3 will release on Nov 15 '03. After that it's in god's & John's hand.:D :D :D :D

He may be a good programmer but he's quite obvioulsy piss poor at time management!!

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back