Doom III alpha leak

Posted by Jewelzz
That would be considered warez, don't think anyone is gonna help ya out there Octopus

I feel that you keep your eyes on me 24/7.anyway I found what I want at the site that you consider it WAREZ LOL.
besides I know they are people who want to help
:p
also don't you think that putting this news on the first page an encouragement to get it?
if file mirrors is considered as warez then what about Kazaa!!

We didn't post a link to download it nor will we. As for watching you ;) I watch everyone :p

have to agree with Teddy...why waste your time d/l this game its so early in its development??

always had a little bit of a problem where people think d/l mp's off kazaa is fine but d/l a game off kazza is pirating....they are both the same.....so just buy your stuff and all is well :)

[edit] post edited for containing links to warez [/edit]

Posted by LiquidMorph
edited for warez content

I found it there, but Jewlezz considers it a warez site.When she comes back she either will kill you because you posted the link or you will split you into pieces!:eek:

Some threads tread a fine line....

in here as i have experienced from me asking if a no-cd fix is classed as warez(i was not sure),another post asking which is the best file sharing program (i would say nearly everything on P2P programs are illegal...everyone has mp3`s!!)and this one on the disscusion of the alpha leak but recently on the location of it.

So in my opinion people need clarifying and telling what is not allowed as soon as they post it,or people will keep thinking its ok,which i am sure it ain`t.

There are forum guidelines, check the top of every page and you'll see a link to them. If that still doesn't answer your question, PM a staff member and he or she will be happy to explain it to you.

Posted by Jewelzz
If that still doesn't answer your question, PM a staff member and he or she will be happy to explain it to you.
PM Jewelzz or Electronic Punk. They like it. :)

Posted by xsivforce
PM Jewelzz or Electronic Punk. They like it. :)
xsivforce enjoys the PM's just as much, don't let him fool you :p

But, Jewelzz and Electronic Punk live for PM's. They told me so. I usually don't check my PM's so it won't do much good to PM me. ;)

I ignore everybody so someone else would be better.

xsiv is the site promotions guy he has to look at and answer all PMs
EP is the site admin, he too have to look at and answer all PMs.
Me, I'm just a SMod, I do what I want :p

Posted by Electronic Punk
I ignore everybody so someone else would be better.
Just say the "secret" phrase to get EP to look at your PM. For the title put "Wassup dude". Don't tell anyone else the "secret" code. ;)

ssay dude to me on a regular basis and I will ban you.

So if the staff starts calling you dude on a regular basis, we'll be out of a job? :p

I just got the Doom3 demo, extracted it. I can get to the main menu and when i went to new game it just "crashed" to the desktop. By this I mean it closed down although the doom.exe was still running in the ctrl+alt+del menu (WinXP). Also there appears to be no soundin the Id intro or the main menu. Here are my system specs:

256Mb DDR
1.4 AMD
Radeon8500 - 2.3 catalyst
Sound Blaster PCI 128 - could this be the no sound issue?

OTE: You don't run it that way... heh
bring down the consol eand try exec runact.cfg

and yes Jewelzz :D

so is all we get the demo shown at E3 not an acctual playable demo?

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back