• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Doom I vs UT2K4

V

Vorpal

Ohh... I just had to be sarcastic.
:p

... very tired of Game A vs Game B threads. The worst of them are the ones where Game A is more of a single player design and Game B is more of a multiplay design.

If it's fun, it's fun
(the end)

A

alister

Doom I of course .... :) but Doom III is gonna blow UT2K4 out of the water. I have never been impressed with any of the Unreal games. I think the Quake series was better in visuals and playablility.

Alister

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Who cares, in the end most people will buy game A and game B, how else can they judge that A is better than B or vise versa. :)

In this case, Dooooooooom! classic :D

W

wyrlwyn

doom was so 6 months ago... come on....
ut2k4 has ****ing vehicles, outside maps, doom has... zombies and shot guns....

Doom

OSNN Senior Addict
It's doom all the way this end. And all the more so now that the doomsday engine has given the game new life with hi res texture's, poly monsters hi res graphics all round (not just the standard 640x480) and it also let me change the music and sound affects to the much better playstation ones.

V

Vorpal

Originally posted by doom
It's doom all the way this end. And all the more so now that the doomsday engine has given the game new life with hi res texture's, poly monsters hi res graphics all round (not just the standard 640x480) and it also let me change the music and sound affects to the much better playstation ones.
Link please :D

edit: I love google.
http://www.doomsdayhq.com/news.php

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies