Doom 3

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Doom III looks like an aswome game! The graphics look soooo real, everything detailed, realistic sound effix, and much more. And that means you'll probably need a fast comp to play Doom 3 u probably need like a 2.4 GhZ, GeForce4 Ti, 528 mg Ram, etc. Is this true? does anyone know what Doom 3 is required?

Umm will a GeForce 2 MX work alright? Will I have an fps over 70 or 80?

Noooooo!! What about Unreal Tournament 2? it supports it ya?

How much is a Gainward GeForce3 Ti200 ? Does it run pretty good? How much fps do u get from that card?

I dont need to worry about computer specs... there's been rumors its coming to Xbox.. with online capability... hehe :D *crosses fingers*

I get the feeling I'll need to upgrade my machine to get a smmoth flowing game..

Originally posted by _DM_
How much is a Gainward GeForce3 Ti200 ? Does it run pretty good? How much fps do u get from that card?

at this point you are better off going got the low end geforce 4 ti's. a 4200 will do you some good for unreal 2 and doom 3. however, keep in mind the new unnamed nvidia chipset will be released later this fall. this is supposed going to blow ATi out of the water.

ok everyone...fear no....(lol),
doom 3 is supposedly going to be one of the first games ever to require 64mbs of video ram as a bare minimum with a reccomended 128....and it also requires 2 to 3 times as many textures per pass as most games(6 i think) so you will almost need @ least a gf3 ti or a radeon 7000...and i have also heard voodoo is outta luck on this 1

finally....i also heard it will require 1.2 ghz cpu and 256mb ram...but that source was not anywhere near as reliable as the one about the video card

anyways...hope that helps...l8r

Originally posted by o_87
I dont need to worry about computer specs... there's been rumors its coming to Xbox.. with online capability... hehe :D *crosses fingers*

FEAR NOT

it is indeed coming to alost all consoles under the name Unreal Championship

unreal championship?...lol...what else shood we expect, halo for PC was due out last year...but..well...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back