Doom 3 Movie teaser

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Actually just Doom sorry...Just found this New Doom movie teaser trailer....

link

Last edited:
wo wo wo, why is this the first time for me hereing and seeing this. I didn't know they were making a movie. What!! Since when?

I heard that the story really had little to do with the game.

Last edited:
The first teaser looks pretty good. :)

if the movie has little to do with the game its going to suck, and how could they do that anyways. Doom is a classic.

And don't forget them big suckers fly around.

Looks good, even though I haven't played Doom at all. But if they keep it dark, scary, gory, the way the games are supposed to be, then I think it has some potential. The Rock doesn't look that bad, I suppose. :rolleyes:

gonaads: i believe VenomXT was being semi-sarcastic about his comment. one thing that most people i've talked to hated about Doom 3 was the fact that even though it's an awesome looking game, they still used monster closets. Hope the movie goes well though...... though it seems like all it could really be is Resident Evil, with a few tweaks here and there.

If it doesn't scare the **** out of me, I'm going to be really really disappointed. I was scared as a young kid playing the older Doom and for a while Doom 3 actually did kinda scare me. Last movie that scared me though was Pet Cemetary. :(

That movie that scared me was the heny and fern sex tape. Doubt Doom will scare me but well see :p.

I loved playing the older dooms and was scared when playing it in the dark. Never played doom 3. I think The Rock is good for the roll since I can't think of who else could.

seems like it'll be a pretty good movie..... i really like the end part of the trailer.

*flashlight shines, lighting up 2 eyes* guy: "Sir, are you ok?" *dozens of eyes open*

I'm gonna have to say that no matter what the reviews/previews/hype does and goes... I am looking forward to this.

I do enjoy a good mindless action film!

Also the Rock is awesome :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back