Don't wanna brag but............

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
I've just built my son a new pc all by myself.Had a bit of trouble cause the IDE1 and 2 were labelled wrong in the motherboard manual and it wouldn't boot from floppy but it turned out that it was cause the floppy boot disk was knackered.
Anyway it's up and running smoothly now and I can't believe I've actually done it :cool:

I wanna build another one now :cool: :D
The finished item....................

brilliant...

you are no longer a pc building virgin :cool:

Yep,I've just popped me pc cherry :D
I'm now an official computer geek :cool:

Thank's guy's

Strange case o_0

And a new machine with a floppy drive... shocking. :p

Well done, but you have to watch it as it can become an addiction, an expensive one at that :p

Good Job. :)

Hehe you are like me -- when I finish building a computer for a client, I want to build another one or order a ton of parts for my own and upgrade. :p

Nice work Marge :cool:
Rewarding when ya get ya 1st one to work innit :D

As already mentioned though, it does get kinda addictive ;)

SPeedY_B said:
Strange case o_0

And a new machine with a floppy drive... shocking. :p
He takes his homework to school on a floppy :D

It is addictive,I'm gonna save up and build one for myself now :cool:

Evil Marge said:
Ebuyer and it cost a very expensive £12 :D
A whole twelve quid, eh? :D

Evil Marge said:
He takes his homework to school on a floppy
heheh, I remember doing that... back in t'day :p then I used FTP at college :D I hate floppy drives, soo slooooow.

We didn't have computers when I was at school back in the olden day's, as my kids would say :rolleyes: :D

That sideways drive is just freaking me out! :)
Oh and is it just me but it looks like you put the floppy drive in above the hole for the floppy drive?

Evil Marge said:
We didn't have computers when I was at school back in the olden day's, as my kids would say :rolleyes: :D

We did, but they had green screens and no mouse. :eek:

Hah. Reminds me of my dad that does. "When I were a lad, din't have computers" hehe :D

muzikool said:
We did, but they had green screens and no mouse. :eek:
dude! Green screens! them was the days :D :p

Khayman said:
That sideways drive is just freaking me out! :)
Oh and is it just me but it looks like you put the floppy drive in above the hole for the floppy drive?
There's holes for 2 floppy drives,I know what I'm doing :rolleyes: :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back