• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

dont understand this

M

Mike69

Hey
I,m gonna install nvidias detonatorsXP 27.50 from my cd too watch movies in my tv and i have 2 sets of drivers too choose from...First is nVIDIA VGA Drivers that seems too be the 27.50 drivers that i want but under that there is nVIDIA capture drivers(For the the VGA card which has the video in function only),,says soo when i move my mouse over it,,do i need those drivers too whatch thru my tv???because get some strange error message in my eventlogs after i installed the capture drivers...please help me

M

Mike69

Hey thanks for another quick reply:) but newest drivers dont work whit my system too watch movies thru my tv and i have geforce geforce4 mx460...AMD athlon XP 2000+ 512 ram soo i thought new drivers should work whit this system but nada and just installed xp again soo gonna go whit version 27.50 that i know works fine:)havent installed the drivers from the cd that came whit the puter soo was confused when i had 2 sets of drivers too choose from but gonna try just whit the first drivers and see what happens:)...out for some drinks now soo all have fun,love this board:)...Later

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test