• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

dont play with scissors

P

pothitos

especially sharp ones

oww just gashed halfway down my face and it is deep!!!! gone through a whole roll of toilet paper so this is a lesson to all you kiddies.

dont play with scissors

P

pothitos

i don't know lol. i was holding them in my hand and then i turned around and theres blood rushing from my face :eek: maybe the turning around my have caused it cause it was a quick movement. dunno.

Z

ZAnwar

what, either Bruce lee came back from the dead and cut you so fast that you didn't see, or you got hellova fast reflexes!

lol. cutting yourself in class by accident big time is funny. you get people really freaked out.

i just laugh.

was walking around with the tip of my thumb dangling...hehe

Z

ZAnwar

could be Zorro aswell.

Seriously, may be you cut yourself so fast that, it only hurt when you saw the blood come out.

About 3 years ago, in my school, in Drama this girl came and started speaking to me. Before she knew it, her thumb was dangling off the skin because it got squashed in a thick wood door. Girls were bloody freaking out!!!!! EVEN SOME BOYS, WUSSIES!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies