Doing an economics paper on AMD

TKC

Jham Down
I need 5 sources, can anyone reccomend any books. In terms of websites my college has subscriptions to all the major newspapers so i have access to all of them. I cant hink of any other sourse of information because all the info I need is on the net.

Standard and Poors Reports

Valueline

Wall Street Journal

Lehman Brothers

Morningstar

You don't get company financial analysis from books. They take 18 months to get to market. By the time anyone reads them they are out of date and the company is bankrupt.

PS There is a $5 fee for doing your homework. Deposit it to the NTFS paypal acount or we will tell your professor you are cheating on homework assignments.

Much appreciated LeeJend, definately worth the $5.

I was just curious and its not that I am gonna post my hw here. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back