• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Doh.

Kr0m

A Canadian man is being charged for writing so called death threats to GWB on newsgroups...

"He's alleged to have posted threatening messages on several newsgroups.

"They were text messages directed to the newsgroup indicating death to the president of the United States and destruction of that nation's Babylon. There were several different wordings that were used,""

http://novascotia.cbc.ca/regional/servlet/View?filename=ns_andrewbush20040910

Apparently he's done the same when Clinton was in power but wasn't charged or something.

Kr0m

I guess they're a bit sensitive when it comes to those sort of threats. I haven't seen the actual posts he made but regardless, I guess people shouldn't type that sort of stuff out or they'll have the coppers knocking on their door. You'd think we were living in China or something. GG terrorists, you win.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Just because I say something doesn't mean I should get in trouble with the law for it. The threats were words nothing else. You really think someone posting threats on the Internet was a threat to the President of the United States? I honestly don't think he had any chance at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies