Doez this motherboard support DDR ram?

Per the spec on the website: Up to 2GB PC133/PC100 SDRAM DIMMS

it is easy to oc a cdrw or cd-r device... just upgrade your firmware...

however you do shorten the estimated life of your atapi device.. if you think that 30x burn capability is too slow... well better to just upgrade to a new burner... 48x burners are out there for under 65 dollars (48x-16x-48x from msi for 63)

anyhoo...

a good ddr motherboard would probably cost around 65dollars upwards...

better to get a VERY good motherboard so you have lots of upgradeability and features i.e. ram slots and pci slots as well as raid (if you need it) and other stuff you think might come in handy..

if you are into overclocking look @ the boards specs and if it is good for oc-ing..

if you see a board you like... go online and check out lots of reviews on it to see pro's and cons :)

http://www.tcwo.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=2290&sid=1gi2Ty0WsCE91Qa

that is a decent board for a low price... :)

man i need a job...wasted all my quid on my new vid card...which i really like...but i have no money for gas...i say at the gas stasion..."gimme 23 pence at pump 11 pls."

if i get that board, can i remove my intel 1.6ghz processor and implant it into that soyo board?

Originally posted by DrMetallica
man i need a job...wasted all my quid on my new vid card...which i really like...but i have no money for gas...i say at the gas stasion..."gimme 23 pence at pump 11 pls."

if i get that board, can i remove my intel 1.6ghz processor and implant it into that soyo board?

looking at your pc right now... you don't need to upgrade really...

your cpu and ram and everything is more than adequate to run even top of the line games and what not...

no need to waste money I think...

if you DO upgrade... it is better to upgrade cpu and mobo in your case...

but here is the thing... cpu + mobo + memory (ddr)... you think about it... is it worth it ?

that rig you have should last at least one more year running things well fast enough...

Posted by DrMetallica
"wasted all my quid..."
"gimme 23 pence at pump 11 pls."
from LA? i'm confused??

anyway...if your games run fine (and they should) then don't worry about it. ddr is no reason to get a new board. wait maybe a year, save up some money, and get a new board, processor, and memory.

btw, your intel chip won't work in that soyo board. it's a kt333 chipset made for amd processors.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back