Does you smoke da Ganja?

lol, its still illegal to smoke it, you just can't get arrested for it :p

Don't do drugs... do booze.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
lol, its still illegal to smoke it, you just can't get arrested for it :p

Don't do drugs... do booze.

Whats the difference? :cool:

I think you can get fined on the spot...
And if you are dealing you will still get in serious trouble.

but what if you are a botanical enthusiast and are just into rare plant forms?

I mean can they arrest you for trying to save the species?

so what if you have to puff it a few times... the poor bassturds need the fresh air... fire and paper is good for em...

roll em up... :D

I dont know - booze can screw you up - quite well - as well.

btw avsdotcom...argie spanker? come on mate... you gotta look past and start aiming for the brazilians...

bolton for the title? I dunno... they got a bril stadium... BUT liverpool gonna win the title...

YNWA !!!

grateful deads lads... thats where the fun lies at... if you want a cocktail... GET a GRATEFUL DEAD... to make it and others... check out this site...

www.sotallytober.com :D

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I think you can get fined on the spot...
And if you are dealing you will still get in serious trouble.

No Ep, I mean the diff between drugs and booze?

wEED SMOKEDAY EVERY.,' aFFECT MOT ME.

i FINE AM I.

i HAVE A JOB,

WHO STOLE MY LIGHTER !!!!!

b. gATES.

Originally posted by catch23
I'm not going to waste my time smoking pot...it's a worthless drug to me...and I don't understand the fuss about it.

Cumon, Catch..... try some, you'll understand!:eek: :D :cool:

You'll start to mellow out, and people here might stop assuming that you are only 17 years old.......;)

If I'm going to blow my money I'm going to blow it on something a little better than pot...
Yeah! Like prostitutes! That's what I do! *oops, wasn't supposed to say that*

If I'm going to blow my money I'm going to blow it on something a little better than pot...

Like a Intel P4 northwood? ROFL ;)

Had to give it up when I started taking lithium. Recently quit smoking cigarettes, as well, and I don't drink. I'm not quite sure how to handle life with no vices. I'm considering taking up sacrificing pigeons to Jimja, the pagan god of bleu cheese.

Originally posted by Gnu
Had to give it up when I started taking lithium. Recently quit smoking cigarettes, as well, and I don't drink. I'm not quite sure how to handle life with no vices. I'm considering taking up sacrificing pigeons to Jimja, the pagan god of bleu cheese.

I know how you gave it all up....1 word....Lithium

Originally posted by xsivforce
I picked the wrong week to quit methamphetamines.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffin glue.....:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back