ming

OSNN Advanced
I'm sure it does to some of you! :p :D

Attachments

• toilet.gif
    toilet.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 118
lol, i received that in an email 2 days ago. :D

Clever? Aside from me answering back it's happened.

What is wrong with cellphonaholics anyway? I go to the can for peace and quiet and some ******* sits in the next stall and starts yaking on a cell phone. Man that is as offensive as it gets. I'd rather have someone stand up lean forward and fart loudly in a business conference. At least the fart was necessary.

PS To the Canadians out there. What ever happened to legalized cell phone jammers in Canada?

They were about to start using them in restuarants when the phone companies got it delayed?

I dont doubt it LeeJend! I too would love to see phone jammers, as for example my girlfriend is a teacher and teachers 14-18 year olds so mobles are a nightmare in her classes, just the time for a jammer :)

What? Need to use mobile phone jammers in toilets?? lol :p

Actually, I was thinking more theatres, restaurants, schools and toilets. Umm, lets see - supermarkets, while driving.

Where they are ok -
on the side of the road, fast food joints, any place where the people around you can't hear you talking about the private business (or private parts) of your family and freinds.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back