Does The X-box Play Vcd ?

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
What video formats can the x-box play?
thnx

Found the answer myself...No it does not.

yeah it does

yeah it does all u have to get is a modchip and download the media player and burn it on cd. or what ever its called i forgot something like media player !:)

Originally posted by almostfamous88
he be lying. GET GAMECCUBE!!!!!!!1
shutup rami! and yes it can play vcd (svcds i think) divx and other sh!t too

i have jeard the newest XBOX cant be modded ...dont know if this is true or not

nope they all can be modded and...

nope they all can be modded and... also i forgot to say if you dont want to mod it u can buy a xbox development one and that cost like 3000 us dollars and it boots homebrewed software and stuff. ment for the home programmer for like if u make ur own xbox programs.

Originally posted by BonyTony
What video formats can the x-box play?
thnx

Found the answer myself...No it does not.

I don't know why you want to play VCD ( old with bad quality) however if you have got PSX you can buy a hradware for less than 15 bucks and connect it from your PSX to your TV and you should be ready to go.

Re: Re: Does The X-box Play Vcd ?

Originally posted by Octopus
I don't know why you want to play VCD ( old with bad quality) however if you have got PSX you can buy a hradware for less than 15 bucks and connect it from your PSX to your TV and you should be ready to go.
haha maybe he doesnt have a psx. he only asked what formats does the xbox play.:D

I wondered if it was able to play SVCD or Divx Discs...Home movies !..not downloaded...since themafia_69 has replied (thanks) i have been doing my homework on the mod chips as there seem to be a few and also on the media player available.

almostfamous88 i do not want a console aimed at 8 year olds...Thanks.

no prob

Originally posted by BonyTony
I wondered if it was able to play SVCD or Divx Discs...Home movies !..not downloaded...since themafia_69 has replied (thanks) i have been doing my homework on the mod chips as there seem to be a few and also on the media player available.

almostfamous88 i do not want a console aimed at 8 year olds...Thanks.
no problem man anytime!:D

supposedly if you get your xbox modded and play xbox live you will have difficulty and/or be disconnected for running the mod...

several forums have this issue listed... you may want to have a read before you go to mod your xbox just to watch vcd's...

nope!

Originally posted by Sazar
supposedly if you get your xbox modded and play xbox live you will have difficulty and/or be disconnected for running the mod...

several forums have this issue listed... you may want to have a read before you go to mod your xbox just to watch vcd's...
most of the new modchips have switches so u can play xbox live without being dected as running a mod!:D

Re: nope!

Originally posted by themafia_69
most of the new modchips have switches so u can play xbox live without being dected as running a mod!:D

yes I am postive no one @ m$ will know about these products or be able to run any kind of system like direct tv to locate and disconnect the service...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back