Does Netscape 7.1 browser have adware on it?

veronica said:
...I got rid of Netscape. I tried to open a file while in Firefox and Netscape opened up and showed the file. IMO Netscape installed itself as my default browser for opening that type of file.

I'm back to Firefox.

Does it mess up your PC to install 5 extra browsers and uninstall 3?

Thank you for your replies.

No it doesn't do anything to yer 'puter. :)

But depending on which browser ya want as default... Firefox has a button for setting it as default brwser, if you wish.

Just tick the "tools" thingy on the top most bar of Firefox and then click on the "general" icon on the left side of the window that pops up. About two thirds of the way down on the right side you will see the box for setting Firefox as the default browser.

Mozilla has the same thing, sort of :D except you tick the "edit" thingy on the top bar of the browser (it's towards the left end) and then click on "preferences" at the bottom of the drop down box that appears from the "edit" thingy. Then click on "Navagator" listed on the left of the window that pops up. You will see the box for making Mozilla yer default browser in the upper far right side.

Now you can chose either one, Mozilla or Firefox as yer default and then just follow the steps I listed for whichever one you choose. :)

Looking at the attached images of both yer browsers, the font looks quite big enough on the toolbars. Well to me anyway... Hmmmmmm???

Not sure what to say 'bout the size. :(

gonaads said:
Looking at the attached images of both yer browsers, the font looks quite big enough on the toolbars. Well to me anyway... Hmmmmmm???

Not sure what to say 'bout the size. :(
Where it says 'Back, Reload, etc'

the text is smaller than the text above it. It is too small. Thank you all for your

replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back