Does anyone remember Valentine Dancer.

Engineer

OSNN Addict
Many moons ago, before I had my 2.6 gig processor, XP, 21 inch monitor and all that cool stuff, I also had (on my old system) a program called "Valentine Dancer".

It was a computer generated/animated, female dancer who danced to tunes when you played them on your PC. I believe it was a screen saver though I am not sure. She did not dance directly in sync with the tunes but she was a lot of fun.

There was, I think, a Christmas Dancer to.

Anyway, does that program still exist and has it been enhanced?

Engineer.

Wow! Now there's something I'd forgotten about.
There was indeed a christmas version and a beach babe one, they were made by a company called wildtangent and available for Winamp2.x and windows media player.

*goes off to find them*

I just remembered!!!

Because someone mentioned "wild tangent".

I recall that when you downloaded the dancers the download placed a icon (wild tangent) on your control panel. I thought it was a virus ( I think it was a link to the site or a way of changing/tweaking the dancer) but it was pesky to get rid of. I had totally forgotten about the beach girl.

Engineer

Virtual intelligence Matrix 1.0 is similar but in screensaver format and with a lot more brains:D

Well loads of kewl dancers on media edition.

I like Nikole (from Nikole and Marcelo).

She's Mustard ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back