Does anyone one the title for this song?

Lukas

Real Name No Gimmicks
Ok, I don't have much info, becouse I've heard that song on a party in Antwerp/Belgium yesterday, and I'm still suffering from a massive headache... :D

The party rocked. It was kinda techno/dance party BUT ther was a 'backroom' where they played some oldies/rock/lounge/rap and stuff.

There was this great song, sounded kinda like Rage Against The Machine but it wasn't. It started kinda mellow with a guy rapping, the ending was rough and fast. The hook went like 'somethin somethin somethin - mother - f**k you' with the f word screamed out. It really sounded like RATM style, but I'm sure it was not. The DJ was playing Beastie Boys before that song, and RUN/DMC after it... It fitted perfectly. I think the song was kinda old...

So if anyone knows the title of that song, or artist, please post it here.

Thnx

PS: I know it's not much, but consider the fact that I was really wasted yestarday. It's 6 PM here, and I just woke up ... :D

Grtz,

Lukas

Sounds like 'Ni-ggers with Attitude'. I aint a rap fan, it's the 'f' word they used a lot, with your writing it is old, with mentioning the Beastie Boys and Run DMC, that's 1984/85 'ish, so you might want to visit Ni-ggers With Attitude website and play some of their music from there and see.

I have this feeling that Ni-ggers With Attitude is coming back, old records of their's are rising in price.

I don't think NWA every went away :p I was thinking them but then I got distressed by the playing of Beastie Boys (omg they suck and are on the radio more then Brittney) that I just had to find something else to do. :)

Try the punk/metal group the Transplants...sounds alot like "Tall Cans"

i believe it was RATM, "Killing in the name of"

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/rage-against-the-machine/killing-in-the-name-of.html:
(I copy/pasted the following and didn't feel like editing it :( )
**** you, I won't do what you tell me (building to a shout)
**** you, I won't do what you tell me
**** you, I won't do what you tell me! (8 times screamed/shouted)
**** you, I won't do what you tell me!
Mother****er!
Uggh!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back