Does anyone know where I can get catalust 3.4

• Thread starter JulianLasher
  • Start date
J

JulianLasher

I have Star Wars Galaxies and I cannot get the damn thing to run. CSR has been usless thus far, but I thought I would give their latest suggestion a try. They do not support 3.5 and all the links I have found to 3.4 have been broken. Any help would be appreciated.

Well, that was the driver but, it did not solve my problem. Thanks for the input.

Thanks for the Help

It seems that customer service did not know what they were talking about when they told me to find and use the Catalyst 3.4 driver. If anything it made it worse.
Anyway, thatnk you for your help. :)

Originally posted by JulianLasher
Well, that was the driver but, it did not solve my problem. Thanks for the input.

what exactly is the problem ?

perhaps there is an alternate work around...

list it in detail if you can and lets see if we can provide any assistance :)

I think I have the Hercules ones here, Sazar might have the 3.4 as well

The problem I am having with the game is crashing issues. It crashes to black it crashes to desktop, it crashes to blue. It crashes. I have done everything the CSR's have suggested and still nothing. I know it takes time for a new game to work out some bugs but that does not quench my thirst for wanting to play the game. My system specs meet and beat the min. requirments, but it still crashes. Any help would be great.

Originally posted by JulianLasher
The problem I am having with the game is crashing issues. It crashes to black it crashes to desktop, it crashes to blue. It crashes. I have done everything the CSR's have suggested and still nothing. I know it takes time for a new game to work out some bugs but that does not quench my thirst for wanting to play the game. My system specs meet and beat the min. requirments, but it still crashes. Any help would be great.

hmm... sounds like you are going to have to wait for a patch :(

otherwise perhaps if you want to download ati's new hotfixes perhaps one of them can help you out...

they are not WHQL so install @ own risk.. but they MAY help you somewhat...

www.rage3d.com has the new hotfixes links on their front page... check it out

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back