Does anyone kno how to.....?

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
hello fellow OSSN-ians -ites i was wondering if anyone knows how to perform a multiple download or know of any other programs that can navigate through web sites and download such things as jpegs only or zip files and stuff. I remember pulling this off before when i was on a project I was so bored but I cant recall the programs I used. I do remember using FlashGet and MetaProducts Offline Explorer Pro to pull this off but I am still looking for other programs that can do the same job with any other options or features. Thanks for your help. :)

Reget has an option to "download all" from a webpage that makes a window appear and you can check/uncheck what you want from that page.

I think all download managers have an option to "download all". However I'd recommend against getright as its creators are badnwidth thieves with their "mirror" database. Every time you download a file the link gets added and the site used as a mirror without the site owners permission.

I myself have fallen victim to this and thusly sent them a rather blunt "stop or I'll bill you" notice.

I was playing with crawlers to extract pictures some time back ... even started a thread on it. None were very effective though especially when the site is composed of a dynamic gallery software. I used HTTrack, Teleport Pro, and a couple others.

Yeah ... Select "Download all with ***" is an option that all download managers have ...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet thanx all for the recommendations ill try them as soon as i can i am now testing with new emulators =D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back